MasterCard Casinos UK 2018 – Best Gambling sites online on credit
MasterCard is one of the most recognisable financial services in the world with a huge global reach. MasterCard credit cards are widely used in gambling transactions and in this article, we will give the lowdown on MasterCard casinos.
Advantages Of Being A MasterCard Holder
MasterCards can issued by numerous banks, allowing MasterCard holders to use them at ATMS and for all forms of shopping, whether on the high street or online, throughout the world. Mastercard is used in over 200 countries and is accepted in 25 million companies!
As a MasterCard holder, you will be in hold of one of the most widely used credit cards in the world. MasterCard holders enjoy some great perks including:
- Price protection. If you use your MasterCard to make a purchase and find a lower price for that item within 60 days of the original purchase, MasterCard may pay you the difference.
- Extended warranty. MasterCard will increase the store or manufacturer warranty of an item by up to 1 year.
- If you purchase an item with your MasterCard which is damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase, MasterCard will provide coverage.
MasterCard Casinos Advantages
As you would expect, the majority of casinos accept MasterCard as a payment method. Truthfully, any casino not offering MasterCard as a payment method would be seriously damaging their prospects considering the amount of MasterCard holders.
In terms of advantages of using a MasterCard at a casino, there are a few notable ones:
- The vast majority of casinos accept MasterCard as a payment method. Indeed, you will be hard-pressed to find one which doesn’t accept MasterCard . If you play at a few casinos, there might be variations in the payment methods each one accepts. For example, one might accept an e-wallet payment, and another may not. This can be frustrating if you like to keep all your casino dealings in one account. With a Mastercard you will almost certainly be able to do just that.
- The process of transferring funds from your MasterCard to the casino is almost always instant, meaning you won’t need to be waiting around for that deposit to show in your casino account.
- The majority of casinos won’t incur fees on you for using your MasterCard , though be mindful of the fact that some will. Be sure to check all the terms and conditions at your casino of choice regarding MasterCard use to know for sure. Of course, whether you pay fees or not will also depend on the nature of your particular MasterCard and bank account agreement.
- If you are the type of gambler who likes depositing larger amounts rather than the odd £10 here and there, you will be happy to know that MasterCard supports large deposits.
- Holding a MasterCard credit card allows you to defer your casino payments rather than paying for all your casino bills up front.
- The security embedded within MasterCard transactions is top of the range stuff, and you will struggle to find a payment service with the quality of MasterCard’s security infrastructure.
How Do I Deposit At A MasterCard Casino?
Depositing at casinos in the modern-day is usually a very straightforward process regardless of the payment method you choose. MasterCard casino payments can be completed very quickly. Here is the process in a nutshell:
- Log-in or sign-up to your casino of choice
- Next, it’s time to deposit. If you have signed-up to a new casino, be sure to check the welcome bonus welcome package to determine the required deposit to receive your welcome bonus
- Head to the banking/depositing page at the casino, which is usually found at the top of any casino site page
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit. There is usually a minimum amount needed to deposit
- Choose MasterCard as your payment option and fill in the relevant card details. You will usually need to enter your full card number, the expiry date of the card and the 3-digit security code on the signature strip of your card. The money should show in your casino account within the next couple of minutes
- Now it’s time to get those chips flowing and enjoy some online gambling!
If you are unaware whether a casino accepts MasterCard or not, finding out should be very simple. Most casinos will list their accepted payments, or at least the main ones, at the bottom of any page on the casino site. If you see the Mastercard logo there, you are playing at a Mastercard casino.
Disadvantages Of MasterCard Casinos
There are drawbacks to be aware of when using a MasterCard at a casino. Using a MasterCard inevitably means entering your card details and subsequently, your full address. If some unscrupulous character manages to hack into your account, they will have access to your card details and will also be able to see your address.
Furthermore, your card details will be stored on the database of the casino you’re playing at. In contrast, e-wallets bypass these issues and generally afford anonymous transactions.
MasterCard casinos are ubiquitous in the online gambling world. If having read this article you’re keen to use MasterCard and get playing at a MasterCard casino, we are confident in saying you will have no trouble sourcing one!