Esqueleto Mariachi is perhaps one of Red Tiger Gaming’s most well-known and well-loved game. You’ll see reviews about it pretty much everywhere because it’s such a fun, well-crafted and lucrative game.
This 3d video slot has 40 pay-lines to wager on, and a classic 5-reel structure. Players can start betting at $0.20, and the maximum is capped at $500.
This game is super festive and makes players feel their wins far more keenly than most slot games. This is thanks to the uplifting soundtrack and wild animations that celebrate your success.
The RTP is at 96% and you can win up to 1000x your wager.
Esqueleto Mariachi: Game Features
The goal of the game is to chase after the three game mascots, who are skeletal musicians. They are, respectively:
- The Guitarrista: summons wild symbols to the reels for guaranteed wins
- The Trompetista: blasts symbols away, leaving space for new win lines
- The Maraquero: shakes up the reels to nudge in wins
You’ll be able to gain access to the mascots and their powers if you manage to get 3 Mariachi Spins symbols, which triggers the free spin feature. (If you get two of these, the remaining reels will spin freely for a moment to see if you can get a third.)
A page will then pop up with a box for each feature. The RNG will roll through numbers before landing on one random number for each. You’ll then be able to use however many free spins and other features you won.
Here’s a quick recap of all the different symbol values:
- Skull: x3 = 48 // x4 = 120 // x5 = 300
- Flask: x3 = 32 // 4x = 80 // x5 = 200
- Cactus: x3 = 24 // 4x = 60 // x5 = 140
- A: 3x= 12 // x4 = 32 // x5 = 72
- K: x3 = 8 // x4 = 20 // x5 = 48
- Q: x3 = 8 // x4 = 16 // x5 = 40
- J: x3 = 4 // x4 = 12 // x5 = 32
- 10: x3 = 4 // x4 = 8 // x5 = 20
Try to land as many skulls and wilds as you can and you’re guaranteed some pretty hefty winnings!